- Found out the job I thought was going to get an interview for had been offered to (and accepted by) someone else.
- peagles came to visit.
- We all went to Furry, which was good :)
- I danced too much, so my feet hurt when we were walking home *grin*
- It rained.
- We got very wet going to Vagabonds, but the food was good.
- We found a new cafe, which does fresh juice and waffles. It was good, but next time we'll sit downstairs because the main waiter/baker/whatever was too intrusive.
- peagles went, ostensibly to Colchester, but that got cancelled.
- My parents came for lunch and I made tuna lasagne, and we showed them the house.
- The tumble dryer arrived, and required the removal (and rehanging) of a door to get it to the right place.
- We were practical *gasp* and managed to remove, and rehang, the door :)
- We tumble-dried a lot of laundry. *grin*
- I played with a genealogy database program, LifeLines, and started to work out the scripting language for producing reports from it.
- I concentrated ~12 litres of TIMP3 containing conditioned medium to ~5 litres. There's still another 7 litres, and final volume needs to be ~2 litres.
- This was very boring indeed.
- I walked home from the station in the pouring rain, which I rather enjoyed.
- Yes, sometimes I'm weird.